Monday, October 22, 2012

Ellsworth for Sale!

I received my replacement frame from Ellsworth the other day, and all I can say is WOW...what a beautiful frame!  The 2013 model has some new great looking new graphics that really help to set off the amazing lines of this beautiful frame.

A true piece of art!


This frame is truly a piece of art however...for me, it is time to move on to something different.  Something that has the ability to be built up to keep pace with some of the most technologically advanced road bikes!  So what does this mean, you ask?  It means that this beautiful, super light, carbon race frame could be yours!  That's right, it is up for sale, and ready for you to take it home!



I plan to use the money from the sale of this frame to help with the build project for my new bike...of which I do not yet possess!  I am still waiting to hear back from Intense Cycles about my request for support.  I am also still awaiting a response from Reynolds Cycling about my request for some wheelsets.  Hopefully, they will understand just how beneficial the Ride 430 Challenge is, and graciously provide me with much needed support.  If not...well, let's not go down that road just yet.

I did get in touch with John Greenway, the Big Cheese, the Head Honcho...the Chairman of the Ride for Semper Fi organization.  It looks like I'll be sporting official Ride 430 Team gear for my 12-hour solo endurance race on December 1st!  This means that I will be accepting per-mile donations, which will go towards next year's fundraising drive for our injured heroes.  More on that later...but be forewarned...I WILL be hitting you all up for donations!

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment