Tuesday, June 21, 2011

74 Days and Counting...

Happy Tuesday morning to you all!  It's a wonderful day isn't it?  You may be asking yourself at this very moment, "Why is John so happy?"  Well, let me tell you why...in fact, let me show you why.

This is the UPS tracking information for my bike!

That's right folks, my bike is finally on its way, and should arrive at my door sometime today!  Now it should be very clear why I am so happy.  Tomorrow, I will begin assembling my new toy, and if all goes well, I should be up and running for my first ride within a couple days!

It's been a long time coming, but I can tell you already, that it is going to be well worth the wait!  Thanks to Ellsworth Handcrafted Bikes for their support!

I'll be posting pictures of the build over the remainder of the week, and possibly into the weekend.  

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations John,
    I am very excited and happy for you. All the pieces are coming together for you to exceed your own expectations come September. I look forward to seeing "the build"

    Scott

    www.travelwithscott.com

    ReplyDelete