Thursday, June 2, 2011

92 Days and Counting...

Today, I am sitting in front of the laptop of one of my favorite followers.  My wife is my favorite follower, so you know this individual ranks pretty darn high!  I must admit that today there was no workout.  Why you ask?  Silly you...it's because I am on vacation!

Alright...that's not  entirely true.  I do encourage everyone to continue exercising even when you are on vacation.  Remember...it's a lifestyle!  Vacation should not interrupt one's lifestyle, but simply serve as a rest and recovery period, removing daily stress...the bad kind anyway.

The main reason why I did not get in a workout today is because this morning I finished up a 48-hour shift at the fire station.  My shift ended at 8am, and by 9:30 I was on the road...heading west to California.  Tomorrow however, I  shall take on the world famous Laguna Canyon trail system!  I can tell you this...many calories will give their lives to support my efforts.

I  am planning on filming my ride tomorrow, so all of you can experience it with me.

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment