Tuesday, July 19, 2011

46 Days and Counting...

Ok, here we go again...

It's on it way...again
 I spoke with Diego, an employee with Ellsworth Handcrafted Bikes yesterday...he had left a voicemail for me last Thursday, about my frame.  In the message he stated that he was processing the warranty return of my broken frame, and to please call him back, as he needed to discuss a couple of warranty options with me.  Warranty Options? I wasn't sure what that meant, but it didn't sound good to me.  There was really only one option for me...a replacement frame.


When I spoke with him yesterday, Diego couldn't remember why he needed to speak with me, and what those warranty options would have been...hmm.  He informed me that he would be shipping me out a replacement frame right away.  Thankful, I couldn't help but think "ok great, but you've now wasted five days, when you could have shipped my new frame out last friday!"  Oh well, it is on it's way, according to UPS tracking...set to arrive tomorrow.  Let the bike building begin...again!

Thank you Ellsworth!

1 comment: