Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 32...Brevity

Today's post will be very brief, due to a tight schedule.  I probably wont be posting again until Monday, as I am in a class all weekend. 

Today began with a light meal of 2 pancakes made from oat flour, oats, eggs, almond milk, bananas, and blueberries.  Pretty tasty...and about 300kcal total.  Shortly after breakfast, it was time to hop on the bike, (which is once again attached to the trainer in my garage) and crank out an hour ride. I did 19.44 miles on the bike today killed around 400kcal.  Following my 'ride' I chugged down an EAS Myoplex recovery shake...mmm good!  I was supposed to ride for 90-minutes, but I just didn't have the time due to class later this morning.

Brevity will once again reign, as I must give a 10-minute presentation today, for the first day of class.  I chose a topic that is near and dear to my heart.  The presentation is titled Computer Posture:  Corrective Strategies for the Desk-bound Professional.  I have been told that I will be 'cut-off' right at 10-minutes, so I have been practicing quite a bit...I have it down to 9:50.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment