Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 17...Part Deux!

I'm feeling so good that I decided to write a double today, to make up for the days the I didn't write!  Actually, just a short little update on the state of things. 

Had a great workout on the indoor trainer today!  Sat on my bike in front of my laptop (which was precariously perched upon my Powerblock dumbell rack) and followed along with a Carmichael Training Systems mountain bike training DVD.  Forty-five minutes and 950 kcal later, I slithered off of the bike, dripping with sweat, my skin glistening in the...oops sorry, I got a little carried away there! Anyway...it was a great training session, but I am really looking forward to getting back in the saddle for a 'real' ride!

Well, that's all...I just wanted to share that with you. I have attached a picture of my rudimentary training set up...notice the interesting 'road-wheel' setup I had to construct to get my 29er mountain bike to fit on the trainer.

Until next time. 

1 comment:

  1. Go John Go...I will post on my FB to start getting more followers!

    ReplyDelete