Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 27...No More Ads!

A week or two ago, I enabled Google Ad-Sense to my blog page...you've probably noticed those annoying adds along the side bar, and at the bottom of the page.  I am happy to tell you that as of about 15-seconds ago, they are gone.  Why...you ask?  Well, let me tell you...it's quite ironic actually!

Those of you who have been faithfully following my little journey will recall that on day twenty-five I posted a little something regarding my thoughts on the use of hCG.  I'm pretty sure that my post left no question about where I stand on this issue.  This evening however, I signed on, ready to let my fingers do a little exercise, and was amazed at what was being advertised on my blog page...hCG!  Yep, that's right, my little blog page that is being used to chronicle my journey ( while spreading some solid, evidence based information of health and fitness) was also being used to promote a product that I do not believe represents the true meaning of health and fitness (simply my opinion).  Now that's irony! What can you do but laugh?

Oh well, enough of that.  Today is Sunday, which means no workout...just some prehabilitative and regeneration work to help me recover from the week's work.   All in all, I am pretty happy with the way the past week turned out.  I was able to get on my mountain bike (against strong advice not to) twice, and do a little riding.  Oh...did I forget to mention that I snuck it out for another ride?  Well, I did...and it was great!  I have to be careful though, as tendonitis is a cumulative disorder...meaning that while my first ride did not result in any serious pain or dysfunction, it doesn't mean that there wasn't any damage caused by my little 'escapade'.  The second ride may have created even more tissue damage. The next ride may cause more...well, I'm sure you get the picture.  So, again, I need to be careful...and smart, about how much I 'sneak' out and ride. 

I pray everyone had a great weekend, and that you all are rested, re-energized, and ready to take on the challenges of the upcoming week...I know I am!

As always...thanks for reading and providing me with a great sense of accountability during this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment