Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 9...Hello Darkness My Old Friend

I like the dark...not so much when I am home alone in bed, but there's something about being awake, working out, or riding in the dark that I enjoy.  This morning I awoke at 5:05 am, tried to be quiet, so as not to wake Donna, and slipped on some sexy spandex knickers, a sweatshirt and beanie, and my cycling shoes.  I thought I had it all figured out last night...laying my clothes out in the bathroom so I wouldn't wake Donna, but of course I hod forgotten to pull my sexy little spandex tights out of the drawer...oops!

I made my way through the darkness of the hallway, through the laundry room, and out into the garage without running into any walls, and waking Donna once again!  I put in an easy 1-hour ride on the trainer, burning roughly 350 kcal.  My goal for the day is to consume roughly 2500 kcal, creating roughly an 850kcal deficit for the day. 

Thanks for reading, and remember...if you are reading this and you have not yet become a follower (officially)...please do so.  Thanks!  BTW...so far I only have 5 followers showing on my blog page...I'm not trying to make you feel bad...I'm just sayin'... :)

1 comment: